OFFICIAL POSTER PRINTER OF THE 2016 IPS/ASP JOINT MEETING
MakeSigns.com is the official Poster Printer for the 2016 IPS/ASP Joint Meeting at Navy Pier in Chicago, August 21-27, 2016. Please visit the link below for the page dedicated to the Joint Meeting:
All the relevant details are provided at this link. Please note that MakeSigns.com will print both Paper and Fabric posters and all posters that are ordered through them will be available for pickup at the meeting; No need to carry your poster on the plane with you to the meeting!
Here are the services that MakeSigns.com will provide as the official poster printer for the 2016 IPS/ASP Joint Meeting:
- Customer support for the complete life cycle of poster creation and printing to include:
- e-mail support
- phone support
- online chat support
- physical presence by MakeSigns.com at the IPS/ASP Joint Meeting in Chicago
- Customized landing page with meeting specific information for presenters to reference
- Free shipping directly to the meeting for orders placed before Noon CST on Monday, August 15, 2016
- Orders placed between Noon CST on Monday, August 15, 2016 and Noon CST on Thursday, August 18, 2016 will receive expedited shipping to the conference for a reduced rate of only $15
- All posters will be put into a protective plastic sleeve, placed in individual heavy gauge cardboard tubes with reinforced metal end caps, and have the last name and order number written on the cap with the receipt wrapped around the outside of the tube.
- MakeSigns.com will have an employee present at the IPS/ASP Joint Meeting that will be available to hand out posters to presenters during the following hours:
- Sunday 8/21, 1–5 p.m. CDT
- Monday 8/22, 8 a.m.–Noon CDT
- Tuesday 8/23, 8 a.m.–Noon CDT
- Wednesday 8/24, 8 a.m.–Noon CDT
- Thursday 8/25, 8 a.m.–Noon CDT
- MakeSigns.com will provide push pins at their booth for all presenters at the IPS/ASP Joint Meeting
This is a really good service; please consider having your poster printed and delivered to you at the conference (no need to carry a tube on the plane).